Wednesday 11 July 2012

Now What,,,A Sound Spanking Sixties Style.

                                         Now What ?

Back to the sixties

Get in here now Kathleen,  oh oh..Kathleen, that sounds ominous,

what now mum? dont adopt that tone with me you little madam,

Im just about sick of your impudence,

get upstairs right now Im going to teach you a lesson you wont forget in a hurry,

I trotted quickly to my room, my younger sister was sprawled on the bed,

you get down stairs now,

Maria jumped up and scuttled away, she didnt need to be told twice,

unlike me who could be belted black and blue and still make my daft gob go

the next day,

any chance of knowing what Im supposed to have done this time,

at fourteen barely five foot tall,and stocky build,( some said unkindly),

I stood arms akimbo, still in my school blouse and micro mini skirt,

pouty look on my chubby face,

oh how my poor mum must long to wipe the smirk off my insolent face.

well she could try,

by now mum was standing tapping the slipper on the palm of her hand,

Katie, she spoke softly,

Ive got two choices, either I let you do as you like and ignore it,

or I at least attempt to instil some discipline in you,

so as long as your under this roof Im going to do my duty,

so come here now you little minx.

she had sat on the edge of the bed, she indicated for me to lay across her lap.

I did as I was told, I allways accepted my punishment.

twack!wack!ouch!eeech! my mum began spanking my pantie clad bottom,

six hard spanks to the centre of my well rounded bum,

I didnt suffer in silence,I yelled and screamed,

my spanking continued,

the centre of my left cheek recieved six stingers then the left,

I was sobbing, now,tears flowing from my reddened eyes,

then it was over mum pulled me to my feet,

she was speaking, but I wasnt listening to a word,

all my concentration on my poor sore bottom,

with a final word mum left and I lay face down on the bed sobbing,

the well made daughter,,,but for how long,,





































































No comments:

Post a Comment