Thursday 5 July 2012

My Friend Johnny

My Friend Johnny.

I met Johnny in the charity shop, he often came in browsing the books,often bought a detective novel or two,
called in most weeks and donated some books or cd,s.whatever,
I liked him,he was polite and allways had a nice smile for the whoever served him,
my friend in the shop, kidded me, "you fancy him dont you" dont be daft, I replied, as you would,
she laughed, you get all red and flustered when you serve him, I,ve watched you,
oh get away with you and put the kettle on, I retorted,
no you go and make us a cuppa, Ill man the shop.
in the kitchen I had to admit I did fancy the polite gentleman who came into our little shop,
but so what he,s proberbly got a wife or girlfriend,
so why get excited.
but I could dream,  tbc. (of course.)















No comments:

Post a Comment