Thursday 2 August 2012

Self Spanking, A well deserved punishment.

Self Spanking.

Yes I administered a self spanking on Tuesday,

as a punishment for bad driving,

I had a lapse of concentration a couple of months ago,

did several pounds worth of damage to the bodywork,

lucky no one else involved and no injuries,

just to my bank account,

and there I go allmost doing the same daft thing again,

when I got home I was livid,

decided I needed a wake up call,

alone in the house , I made plans to punish my self.

quickly before I bottled it,

I fetched a thin whippy cane from the back of the Dyson cupboard,

Finding a suitable place for my caning,in the spare room,

I was still dressed in my work outfit,

white blouse and black trousers,

I undid my trousers and slid them down to rest around my ankles,

I bent over the back of a chair,

my small black cotton panties were tightly stretched across my ample bottom,

grasping the instument of correction in my right hand,

I began lashing it down on my barely covered bottom,

it was arkward Im not as supple as I was,

but I managed about twenty fairly hard whacks,

well at least Id tried to teach myself a lesson,

putting the cane away,it seemed a pretty feeble effort,

but a couple of hours later I was feeling a bit sore,

of course I had a look,

there were bruises on both of my cheeks,

one on the right was turning a nasty looking purple colour,

and now two days later Im still feeling a little sore when I sit,

so my attempt at punishment was more successful than I thought,

thank god I wasnt caned my some big strong man,

I dont think I could stand that sort of treatment.

take care and drive carefully,(I will,ouch!)

love Katie x.














































































No comments:

Post a Comment